Kraemer Bear Creek - Bulky Weight
|Delivery time:||Ships within a week|
(Use color selector above to change corresponding image)
Bear Creek is big, bulky, and beautiful! Made from 99% U.S. wool and 1% nylon, this yarn is like knitting with roving without the fear of breakage. It's soft, squishy, big, and warm. At two stitches per inch on #17 needles, you can complete projects quickly! Bear Creek is great for last-minute gifts.
The Makery loves supporting regional yarns, handcrafted in Nazareth, PA.
- Fiber: 99% wool 1% nylon
- Yardage: 200 yards
- Yarn Weight: Bulky weight
- Physical Weight: 7 oz / 200 grams
- Suggested Knitting Needles: US 15-17
- Suggested Crochet Hook: M13 and larger
- Care: Hand wash. Dry flat. Iron low heat.
Please note that the color of the fiber you are order is representative of what you see on your screen but dye lots, resolutions, and monitors do vary.