Kraemer Natural Skeins - Lace Weight
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||Ships within a week|
The Kraemer Natural Skeins collection contains a wide variety of beautiful yarns designed especially for the hand dyer. Whether you are looking for basic worsted weight wool, sock yarn, bulky, or even thick and thin, our Natural Skeins collection has it all. Please experiment as each yarn takes dye differently. The superwash yarns tend to be more vivid than the hand wash. We hope you are inspired to fill these blank canvases with lots of color! Made in the U.S.A.
- Fiber: 60% U.S. Suri Alpaca, 40% U.S. Merino Wool
- Yardage: 610 yards
- Yarn Weight: 2 ply lace weight
- Physical Weight: 3.5 oz / 100 grams
- Suggested Knitting Needles: US 1-3
- Suggested Crochet Hook: B-1 to E-4
- Care: Machine wash cold. Dry flat. Iron low heat.