Odette Wisp Cowl Kit
|Delivery time:||3 weeks|
Subtle cables and a soft halo make this a go-to cowl. The chainette construction of Odette adds just the right amount of squish to this pattern.
Universal Yarn Odette (61% superwash fine merino, 22% nylon, 17% alpaca; 50g/241 yds)
• 105 Indigo – 2 skeins
Needles: US Size 7 (4.5 mm) 16” circular or size needed to obtain gauge
US Size 6 (4 mm) 16” circular or size needed to obtain gauge
Notions: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, 2 cable needles
21 sts x 24 rows = 4” in Cable patt
Save time check your gauge.
The Wisp Cowl is knit in the round from the bottom up. You may wish to place stitch markers between each pattern repeat to help you stay on track. Two cables needles are required in this pattern. One cable needle will be designated as CN1 and the other as CN2.
- Fiber Content: 61% Fine Merino Superwash Wool/22% Nylon/17% Alpaca
- Weight: DK, Worsted
- Gauge: 5.25-5.75 sts = 1" on US 5-7; 4.5-5 sts = 1" with F-7 hooks
- Weight/Yardage: 50g/241yds
- Care: Hand Wash, Dry Flat
- Country Of Origin: Turkey