Kraemer Perfection - Worsted Weight
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
|Delivery time:||Ships within a week|
(Use color selector above to change corresponding image)
Perfection is a worsted weight blend of U.S. merino and acrylic. It is a soft, easy care, wool blend that won't break the bank. Perfection is, well, perfect! The merino wool makes this blend one of the softest around. It is very comfortable against the skin. Whether you are knitting a sweater for a newborn infant, an afghan for a friend, or something special for yourself, you will find that Perfection is a great all-purpose yarn.
The Makery loves supporting regional yarns. Made in Nazareth, PA.
- Fiber: 30% U.S. Merino Wool, 70% Acrylic
- Yardage: 200 yds
- Yarn Weight: Worsted weight
- Physical Weight: 3.5 oz/100 g
- Suggested Knitting Needles: US 7-8
- Suggested Crochet Hook: I-9 to K-10.5
- Care: Machine wash. Tumble dry.
Please note that the color of the fiber you are order is representative of what you see on your screen but dye lots, resolutions, and monitors do vary.