Harrisville Designs Potholder Loom
Harrisville Designs developed the first of our Friendly Loom™ products in the 1980's in response to a growing demand from educators and parents concerned with introducing 'hands on' creative activities to children and teenagers. Their products are designed to provide fun, challenging, educational experiences while developing concentration, fine and gross motor control and a better understanding of spatial relationships and patterning.
Kit Makes Two 6" x 6" Potholders
- Sturdy Metal Loom 7" x 7"
- Enough cotton loops to make two 8" multicolored potholders.
- 2 Hooks (one metal for loop weaving and one plastic for finishing)
- Illustrated instructions with lots of ideas.
- Multicolored 100% Cotton Loops
Additional loops sold separately.
There’s probably someone you know who made potholders on a loom like this when they were a child. It’s one of those wonderful old fashioned inventions still popular and useful today. It’s fun, and easy to do for all ages!