Noro Silk Garden
|Delivery time:||3 weeks|
(Use color selector above to change corresponding image)
The luscious texture of silk and mohair combine in Noro Silk Garden. This exquisite worsted weight yarn is hand-dyed in Noro's signature glorious self striping color combinations, and knits up into a superbly draped fabric with warmth to spare. Luxurious and top quality, projects knit in Silk Garden are one of a kind.
Hand-dyed yarns have subtle variations in colors that are natural and may vary from skein to skein. There may be differences between pictures shown and the yarn you receive. To ensure the best results for your project:
- Buy enough yarn for your entire project at one time.
- When using hand-dyed yarn in your project work two rows from one skein and two rows from another skein to give an overall blended effect.
Due to the hand crafted nature of this yarn, knot may occasionally be found in skeins and color joins may vary.
Made in Japan
- Fiber: 45% Silk 45% Kid Mohair, 10% Lambs Wool
- Yardage: 108yd
- Yarn Weight: Worsted weight
- Physical Weight: 50g
- Suggested Knitting Needles: US 7-8
- Suggested Crochet Hook: I–9 to K–10 1/2
- Care: Dry Clean
Please note that the color of the fiber you are order is representative of what you see on your screen but dye lots, resolutions, and monitors do vary.