Kraemer Tatamy - DK Weight
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Delivery time:||Ships within a week|
(Use color selector above to change corresponding image)
Tatamy, D.K. is a cotton and acrylic blend, designed with babies and children in mind. This easy care yarn is no longer just for children! Garments knit with this yarn, whether for babies, children, or now adults, can be well loved and easily cared for.
The Makery loves supporting regional yarns. Made in Nazareth, PA
- Fiber: 45% Cotton, 55% Acrylic
- Yardage: 250 Yards
- Yarn Weight: Worsted Weight
- Physical Weight: 3.5 oz./ 100 Grams
- Suggested Knitting Needles: US 5-7
- Suggested Crochet Hook: 7 to I-9
- Care: Machine Wash. Tumble Dry
Please note that the color of the fiber you are order is representative of what you see on your screen but dye lots, resolutions, and monitors do vary.