Kraemer Tatamy - Worsted Weight
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||3 weeks|
(Use color selector above to change corresponding image)
Tatamy Worsted is a heavier weight version of our Tatamy DK. It is a worsted weight, easy-care, cotton/acrylic blend. Because Tatamy Worsted is machine washable, it is an excellent choice for everyday garments. It is fabulous for summer sweaters, tops, hats, blankets, and whatever you can imagine! When you don't want the overwhelming warmth of wool, Tatamy is a cool, easy care solution.
The Makery loves supporting regional yarns. Made in Nazareth, PA
- Fiber: 45% Cotton, 55% Acrylic
- Yardage: 180 Yards
- Yarn Weight: Worsted Weight
- Physical Weight: 3.5 oz./ 100 Grams
- Suggested Knitting Needles: US 7-9
- Suggested Crochet Hook: I-9 to K-10.5
- Care: Machine Wash. Tumble Dry
Please note that the color of the fiber you are order is representative of what you see on your screen but dye lots, resolutions, and monitors do vary.